We would love for you to dazzle the show pen in a Luxlook item but if it doesn't fit you or your personality just perfect, we understand!
* We do offer free alterations on new items, purchaser would have to cover shipping
*We do not offer a free alteration service for consigned items but we can offer a reduced rate through our seamstress.
LuxLooks offers a return policy with the following guidelines:
- Returns may be made for any reason within 5 (Five) days of delivery. Should you wish to return or exchange your purchase, please email Taylor (LuxLooksShowClothes@yahoo.com) within 5 (five) days of receipt for a return authorization.
- Garment(s) must be safely packaged and shipped back in an unworn & unaltered condition with all tags attached. Once the garment(s) is received and its condition is verified, a refund will be processed less the shipping charges.
- All shipping charges are non-refundable.
- This return policy applies only to purchases made online; Show sales have a 24 hour return timeline.
- Any alterations made to a garment will result in a final sale
Items will be shipped within 24 hours of purchase. If for some reason, we cannot get it out the next day due to traveling or at a show, we will email you with a update. Items are typically delivered within 3-5 business days
Can I try on a jacket before I pay for it?
Unfortunately, we will not ship an item until it is paid in full. You are more than welcome to meet us at one our shows we attend to view and try on our inventory.
Do you accept payments?
We do offer payment plans, please email Taylor (LuxLookShowClothes@yahoo.com) to make arrangements. Items will not be shipped until they are paid in full. We also accept all major credit cards and PayPal.
Do you accept trades?
We do not accept trades but are happy to look at your items as possible consignment piece. Please email or Facebook us with photos of your clothing and the name of the designer who made them. We will be happy to discuss options.
Can you hold an item for me?To provide accurate customer service minimize confusion, we have a first come first serve policy.